Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring fashion!

Ok we all know that spring is here. Where I live it feel like spring ,and it's all about colors. So bring out your shorts, tanks tops. You ask yourself what you will see this spring/summer ,and what the color of the year? I got those answers and for this spring and the future summer you will see black and white colors in clothes. Also what I seeing in the stores ,and the runways  that there sunglasses. Not just those boring ones this  sunglasses is to died for if you know what I mean. The color of the year is emerald green. Yes I know what you will say green? Eww but this is actually a really nice color of green. So you check out that color.
 
                                                                            Thanks.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment