Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Last minute outfit/idea for 4th of July

If you have trouble of picking what you going to wear for 4th of July, or you need last minute ideas. This is the place to go.

 
1. Any white ,blue ,white shirt
 
2. Go with any outfit you want even it's not the colors just paint your nails blue, white, red, or one of the colors.
 
3. Blue jeans or shorts.
 
4. Hair accessories or jewelry
 
5. Even your makeup instead of your outfit. Like put a red lipstick and blue eyeliner and a light eye shadow. Be creative. 
 
I put two outfits below to give you a idea.
 
 
 
Outfit 1

Flower headband: Made it by myself
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Hollister
Outfit 2
Shirt: Hollister
Shorts: Hollister

 
 
 FTC: All my opinion, and nobody pay me to do this post. This clothes above ether bought by me or my parents. Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment