Monday, September 1, 2014

Best Foundation and Brow Routine








Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com




                                                              Foundations/Concealer

I'm not really a foundation person since my skin doesn't need that much coverage. I heard the L'Oreal foundation is really good it turns to powder so it won't feel heavy.  Which is really good for school. Also I would recommend a bb cream, because its really light weight. Also since we in school you need something that's fast.We all know we wake up late every once in awhile right? Since I don't use foundations/bb creams, I use a concealer. I use the Revlon ColorStay concealer it's one of my favorites. It really blend in your skin tone and it's great coverage.

                                                                   Brows Routine

I don't do much to my eyebrows, but I heard the items above were really good.


Leave a comment below of your favorite foundation or brows product.




                                                                                                                           XOXO, Monica

 




























Disclaimer: this is all my opinion 

No comments:

Post a Comment