Saturday, December 27, 2014

PLAID & DOC MARTENS










Honesty I need to give my doc martens a break, because I wear those shoes too many times. Anyways I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. It went by so fast, and i'm sad that Christmas is over now. Let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas.  I got a camera for Christmas. As you kinda tell the photos are better quality ,and I totally love the quality on this camera. I'm so excited for using this camera for future posts, so look for those posts in the future.

                                                                                                 XOXO, Monica

P.S.  I didn't dye my hair at the bottom. The camera some how make it look like a different color.


Top: PacSun
Jacket: Forever 21
Pants:  Forever 21
Shoes: Doc Martens
Purse: Forever 21
Choker: Icing





Disclaimer: This is all of my opinion 


No comments:

Post a Comment