Thursday, January 1, 2015

Festive Dress







Hey guys, this outfit I actually wore it on Christmas eve. That's why the outfit looks kinda festive. I actually went to my grandparents house on that day which was fun. The dress I wore in this picture is so comfy. It's a velvet material which reminds me of the 90's which i love. The 90's style is my thing at the moment. You can tell from my last posts. Also my shoes are actually new ,and they're Jeffrey Campbell. I know usually that brand can be a bit pricey ,but I got them for only $30. Which was a great steal. I hope you enjoy this post, and let me know if you recently got any great steals? Let me know in the comments.


                                           XOXO, Monica



Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Knee high socks: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (Jeffrey Campbell) 
Choker: Icing





Disclaimer: This is all of my opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment