Monday, August 25, 2014

10 Facts About Me

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email:anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

1. I'm  14

2. I'm from Houston,TX

3.  I like to shop, Netflix, blogging, and going on the internet

4. I'm a freshman

5. I love fashion 

6. I'm not scare of many things 

7. Only have one sibling,and we 6 years apart

8. I want to be a fashion buyer

9. I love  PIZZA!!!

10. I love horror movies and chick flicks

No comments:

Post a Comment