Monday, August 18, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics Review



 
 
Right to left: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint
 

 
Crave
 
 
 
As you can tell I been using it a lot. I have this about a year, or more. I love love this palette. All of the eye shadows are very pigment. There is only one shimmery color, and the rest is matte colors. I would recommend this to people who is starting with makeup, or they don't want to spend to much money on a palette. Its $29, which is cheaper than the other naked palettes. I know there will be a second Naked Basics, which I want to get my hands on. If you want a review of the second one, then comment below.
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                          XOXO, Monica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: This is all my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment