Friday, August 8, 2014

Lush Cosmetics D'Fluff Review

I know I been doing a lot of Lush reviews, because I haven't been trying out other things besides from Lush. I would really try to try out other things. Anyways, I only got sample of it, because it ran out. When I first try it I just want to buy it at that moment. It's very creamy, and it smells so amazing. Your legs we'll smell like heaven, and since I been using the sample I haven't cut myself with my razor. Which is really good. I haven't get hold of it, because it been selling out so fast. I would really recommend this! This cost $9.95- $16.95. 


                                      XOXO, Monica
 
Disclaimer: This is not my photo it's http://www.lushusa.com/D%27Fluff/9999905241,en_US,pd.html. This  is all of my opinion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment