Sunday, February 8, 2015

Just A Pop Of Color



Hey guys, I just wanted to post something , and I didn't bring my camera to take pictures ,so I decided to use my phone. I hope that's is ok with you guys.Anyways I love the shirt I'm wearing in the picture. It added some color to my outfit. I usually wear neutral colors, but I decided to step out my comfort zone. Especially spring is around the corner I can't wait for spring, because I would have nicer weather where I live. Also if you are wondering about the lipstick I'm wearing check out my review in one of my last posts. I hope you enjoy this post. I will post something better for you guys in my upcoming posts, and leave me suggestions for upcoming posts. 


                                                                         XOXO, Monica 


Shirt: PacSun
Blue jean jacket: Forever 21
Skirt: Cotton On
Socks: Cotton On
Boots: Dr Martens
Purse: Forever 21
Choker: Icing 



Disclaimer: This is all of my own  opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment