Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lush Bath Bomb: Phoenix Rising



Hey guys, you guys know that I love Lush. I love everything in that store. One of their most popular products is their bath bombs. I wanted to give my opinion on them, so I decided to get different ones , so I can try them out. This bath bomb is Phoenix Rising. It smells amazing and I love how it looks. The tub will turn all purple, its so pretty to see.You might of seen this around on tumblr or twitter, and wonder what was the name, now you know. Overall this bath bomb is amazing and relaxing, but if you wanted the ones with different colors. This one is not the one for you. If you like these type of reviews let me know, and I will do more in the future. 


                                                                                                     XOXO, Monica




Disclaimer: These photos are not mine, and this is all of my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment