Sunday, February 1, 2015

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Review



Hey guys, recently I got this liquid foundation and it's one of my favorite makeup products at the moment. I never use liquid foundation, because I was always afraid that the foundation will be too cakey on my face, but this one is not cakey at all. It has SPF 25 which is great, because where I live it's really hot especially in the summer time, so I'll be protecting  my skin while wearing this. Overall this foundation is easy to apply, doesn't dry your face,  great SPF, and great coverage. The only thing is that it's about $36 which is pricey, but it's such a fantastic product, so I would recommend buying it if you looking for a higher end liquid foundation.

                                                                                                                XOXO, Monica





Disclaimer: This is all of my own opinion.







No comments:

Post a Comment