Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Haul



Hey guys! I hope you having a wonderful day so far.  Anyways for this blog post I'm doing something new. As you can tell it's a fall haul from the title. These items were collected throughtout the months/weeks. Also let me know if you want me to make a part 2. We'll I hope enjoy this. :)


       

                                                                                                             XOXO, Monica 

Left top: Forever 21

Right top: TJ Maxx


Left: Forever 21
Right: TJ Maxx


Left: TJ Maxx
Right: Target

Top: Forever 21








Left: Forever 21
Right: Forever 21


Top: Macy's




Jacket: Forever 21



Top: Urban Outfitters
Candle: Bath and body works


Candles: Bath and body works


Disclaimer: I bought these things with my own money or it was a gift from my parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment