Monday, October 20, 2014

Fashion Icons

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com
Bethany Mota



Vanessa Hudgens



Kylie Jenner


Kailee  Mckenzie- Youtuber





These are some of many people that are my fashion icons. They al have amazing taste in fashion. All of my clothes are inspired by them. I love how Kylie have that more grunge look and vanessa have that boho look. That what inspired me not only get one type of style. I like to try out different things. I also get a lot of inspiration from YouTubers. From Bethany Mota, kailee Mckenzie, kiana, Andrea Russet, Lauren Elizabeth, Amanda and many more. Not only I look up to them for fashion, but also in generally everyday life. I hope I meet all of them one day, but I did met Bethany Mota and she such a nice person. I look up to her in many different ways. She really inspired me to do a blog. Including many other youtubers. Anyways who are your fashion icons? I hope you have a wonderful day. :)



                                                                        B           XOXO, Monica 





No comments:

Post a Comment