Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Fall Tag!


       Hey guys! I was tag by Isley Thompson to do the fall tag. I tag simmy, Lauren Taylor,Ella to do the fall tag. Well I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks :)

                                                                      XOXO, Monica

1. Favorite lip product? Benefit oh currant Betty
         


2. Favorite nail polish? Black

3. Favorite starbucks drink? Pumpkin spice latte




4. Favorite fall candle? Leaves from bath and body works


5. Favorite fall scarf or accessory? Dr. Martens


6. Haunted house,haunted hay ride? Haunted house



7. Favorite Halloween movie? I have so many favorite scary movie and non scary halloweem movies. Such as Halloween town, Halloween, The grudge, The ring, Twitches, The craft, and etc.








8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Reese's cup

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Zoe from american horror story season 3. That show is literally one of my favorite shows. I would really recommed this show.

10. What are your favorite thing about fall? Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment