Monday, October 13, 2014

#Teenblogseries Week 8

These are my top 4 beauty tips. I hope you enjoy!!


1)  Primer
 It's really important to have one, because you don't want your eyeshadow be gone by the afternoon. It save you a lot of time, because you don't have to apply your eyeshadow again. If you don't spend a lot of money on a primer you can find some as low as $1. I would recommend E.L.F it's only $1, and it works really good.

2)  Makeup setting spray
 I started to use this, and all I can say what was I doing without this. I don't know why it took me this long to use it. I use the one from Urban Decay. It works amazing. It literally last all day. It helps a lot when you're out all day, and you don't want your makeup to crease. I know it's a bit pricey, but I got a smaller size for $14 if you don't want to spend a lot of money.

3) Put on a mask every week
I know most people know this, but this is a must if you started to have more pimples. If your skin is really bad do twice a week till it clear up. I would recommend a Lush mask. They're one of the best mask I ever put on, and it's affordable. 

4) Tea tree oil
When I start to see my skin breaking out. I use the tea tree oil before I go to sleep,and I wash it off the next morning. It won't be gone the next day, but if you use for like 2-3 days straight that pimple will go away. I recommend the one from the body shop. I believe it's around $8-9. 


                                                                                                                         XOXO, Monica 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment