Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fall Wishlist

Wish list


Topshop black t shirt
$25 - zalando.ch



Topshop bra
$42 - nordstrom.com


Jeffrey Campbell platform sandals
$110 - nastygal.com


Pink handbag
$58 - nastygal.com




 I never done a wishlist before, but I guess there is a first for everything.I been seeing a lot of wishlists in blogs and I love them. So I decided to do one. Anyways all of the items above are literally to die for. The two shirts and the pants are from Topshop. The two shirts are simple but you can layer them, which I love to do. The pants are the popular the Topshop Moto pants.Which most people have. Also Topshop is a great store they have a bunch of styles. The next two items are the shoes and the handbag. Which are from Nasty Gal.The handbag is a see through bag,and the best thing is that it has different colors. Which looks so pretty, and the shoes is Jeffrey Campbell. I been eyeing on a good platform shoes,and I think these are what i'm looking for.  Also most of guys probably know Nasty Gal. If you don't its a successful online store,and now they just open a store in California. Which I hope to go one day.I hope you enjoy this post. If you want more of these, or if you want me do something in a future post let me know. 


                                            XOXO,Monica












Disclaimer: This is all of my opinion


















No comments:

Post a Comment