Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Favorite Lush Products








This products are all amazing and I totally recommend all of them to you guys. Ocean salt was actually my first product that I try from Lush, after that I try other products ,and let say I kinda got addicted to Lush. Ocean salt is such a great products it really helps your face and body. If you struggle with pimples or acne, I would recommend it to you. You will know the difference after you used it. The next two products that I'm going to talk about, goes together and that's the Cynthia Sylvia stout Shampoo and the American Cream Conditioner. Both of the products are great for the hair and the best thing is that they smell like heaven. I also talk about that in my past post.Which you can check it out for more details about the product.  The next amazing product  I'm going to talk about is Lush face masks. Which are the best masks ever! The masks  really help out with your face and the one I'm currently using is Cosmetic Warrior, which is amazing. I would recommend twice a week if you want your face to clear up faster. The next two also goes together because they're hair products. They're the Dirty hair styling cream and the R&B hair treatment . These two products, I literally use everyday. I can't go a day without them. I use the dirty hair styling to keep my hair in place, because my hair goes all over the place.  The only thing I don't like about this product is it's kinda sticky, so you have to get a little amount , but besides that it's a great product.Also for the R&B I use after I take a shower and this really help with frizziness, also I sometimes just use it because it smells so good. For my last favorite Lush product it's the D'Fluff shaving cream. It's literally my favorite shaving cream. First of all it doesn't let the razor cut you and it smells amazing. What else you want from a shaving cream. That's all for today. I know this is long, but I hope you enjoy and I hope you have a wonderful day.




                                                                                                                                   XOXO, Monica 






Disclaimer: This is all of my opinion, and the pictures are not mine











No comments:

Post a Comment