Saturday, November 29, 2014

OOTD: Jelly shoes












The day I took these photos it was so sunny, so sorry for the bright light in my pictures. Anyways I been loving my jellies shoes.  I got them on sale at Urban Outfitters, so that was great. Urban literally have the best sale,so you guys should checking that out. Also I'm so excited for the holidays. Are you guys excited for the holidays ,if so why? We'll I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks!

       

                                                                                                                       .                           XOXO, Monica




Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Urban Outfitters 
Tights: Pacsun
Necklace: I made it myself
Shoes: Urban Outfitters












Disclaimer. This is all of my opinion











No comments:

Post a Comment