Saturday, November 8, 2014

OOTD: Pink fluffy sweater







Hey guys, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Lately I been in love with the weather. Which is fantastic, because I can play around with clothes and I can layer more clothing  . Which is one of many reasons, I love fall so much. Anyways this outfit is literally the comfiest outfit, especially the fluffy sweaters. Which is from forever 21 and literally almost everything in this ootd is from forever 21. Sorry about that, but lately they been having a lot of cute things. You should check the store out. Also let me know what type of things you want to see in the future (in my blog) , and what is your favorite season?

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Purse: Forever 21
Socks: Target
Shoes: PacSun 
Choker: Icing 







                                                                         XOXO, Monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment