Sunday, January 25, 2015

Boho Look

  

                                      

  


Hey guys, I actually took these photos last week ,but I didn't have time to upload. Also I did took some photos this week so look out for those.  The outfit I'm wearing in this post reminds me of Vanessa Hudgens. She is on of my favorite people. I guess this is kinda recreation of her. One of my favorite pieces is the floppy hat. It's the right size for my head. I love it so much as we'll the rest of the outfit.  I hope you enjoy this post and follow my blog if you not already. 



                                                                                       XOXO, Monica




Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Macy's
Hat: Target
Necklace: It was a gift
Shoes: PacSun 
Purse: Forever 21











Disclaimer: This is all of my own opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment