Sunday, January 11, 2015

Review: MAC Lipstick (Diva)




Hey guys, today I'm going to do a small review on this lipstick. Lately I been wearing this color. The color is Diva, and I am in love with it. I always been wanting a lipstick from MAC, because I heard so many good things about them. It was really hard to pick one color. I decide to get a darker one ,because it's winter. It was probably one of my best decision I ever made. The lipstick is really pigment, and it's easy to apply to your lips. The only thing is that it can dry your lips ,so you should apply Chapstick before applying the lipstick, but beside that I would really recommend their lipsticks. If you don't want this specific color there is many more colors to pick from, so check it out on their website. 



                                                                                            XOXO, Monica














Disclaimer: This is all of my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment