Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Baseball Tee






Hey guys, I think this is the last post that I have my long hair, I think. Can't wait to show my new hair. I probably will post my new hair on my social media, so follow me there. All my social media information is at the right of this post. Anyways let's talk about the shirt I'm wearing in this post. It's one of my favorite shirts right now. It's from American Apparel. I went recently and it's my first time there, and I'm happy that I went there. It's my new favorite store at the moment. Go check if out if you haven't heard of it, but I bet most of you guys at least heard of this store. We'll that's it for this post, and I talk to you guys in my next post. :) 


                                                                                                                      XOXO, Monica 



Shirt: American Apparel
Backpack: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: PacSun
Socks: Forever 21
Choker: Icing 






Disclaimer: This is all of my own opinion .

No comments:

Post a Comment